Areas of Practice
- General Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Mechanic's Lien Law (thousands of liens filed)
- Transfer on Death Deeds
- Health Care Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Misdemeanor Defense
Admitted to practice in Minnesota in Federal Courts.
- JD William Mitchell College of Law 1977
- BA Augsburg College 1972
- AV Rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory in June 1997. This rating represents the very highest standard of professional ethics, ability, and conduct.
- Member of the Ramsey County Bar Association since 1976.
- Admitted to practice in State and Federal Courts since 1977.
- Fully insured through Minnesota Lawyer's Mutual.